Thursday, February 17, 2011

Assignment # 1- Ideas for my Nursury/Pen & Ink Assignment

The First Assignment I receved from my specialized art class is the pen and Ink Assignment. The pen & ink assignment was called Nurshery Ryhmes. The purpose of this Assignment was that we pick a random nursery ryme and think of ideas and draw them down on our sketchbook, after that we pick the best ideas, and put them idea, all together , and draw out the rough copy. after that we redraw it on the final copy, and after that we ink it . Before starting the assignment, i went on google and search my nursery ryhme, which is
" The Old Woman Tossed In A Basket" after searching that on google i got numerous pictures that inspired and gave me lots of ideas for my assignment.

Here are some pictures ( I Got From Google) that gave me lots of ideas for my Assignment:




















No comments:

Post a Comment