Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Restoration Lady

Restoration Lady

      Damaged Photograph
The second picture that I was told to restore was the picture of a lady. This picture is my second time using the clone stamp to restore/fix a picture. This picture was the most challenging to restore, because this picture has most damaged areas then the four men picture that I had restored.  The most damaged areas in this picture were mainly the shoulder and her clothes, because there were many missing areas.

The first area I fixed was the background, because it was the easiest and the fact that I would not be too distracted by the background. The next area I fixed was the face and hair of the lady, because  there was lesser damaged area and is funner.
                                                                                                                    
                                                                  Fixed Shoulder/left side of shirt (below)


Last and not least is fixing the clothes/shoulder. This area was the most challenging because the shoulder was the most damaged area, overall of the photograph, and also there was a limited replacement area that matches the shoulders.
   
     Finished/Restored Photo (below)

Overall this photograph was the most challenging and the most enjoyable picture I fixed because it was the most difficult, and     it  had also made me think, and find the solutions for the problems. The ending result is very rewarding and had made me have a slight interest in restoring photographs using photoshop.                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment